Some Covid-Related Resources for Bali Residents
Last Updated: June 3, 2020
Here are a number of resources to those of us in Bali that may help you in these troubled times, so here's a list of some:
- Bali Covid-19 Update: Jackie Pomeroy's (a real treasure herself) daily update on Facebook on what's the real status of the Covid-19 situation here. She maintains a list of relevant files, as well as many links to official news sources -- from statistics, to immigration, airlines, ...
- Covid-19 Mythbusting: a well researched description of the disease that busts many of the BS and myths floating around, e.g. 5G, Bill Gates, ... Warning: if you are offended by profanity, he created a "clean" version of the same thing for you -- see that here.
- Worldometer Covid-19 Lots of daily stats the world over.
- Johns Hopkins Covid-19 Dashboard with daily updates and maps showing the distribution
- How Covid-19 Spreads -- so you can avoid or minimize your risks. Basically social distancing, use of masks, avoid closed in public spaces, wash/sanitize hands, and avoid touching your face. Mainly avoid crowds, especiall indoors.
On more pragmatic notes, here are a few that might be of interest:
Copyright 2020. All rights reserved.